Friday, August 31, 2012

25 Weeks


Photo Thoughts: No picture

How Far Along: 25 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Fun jump this week to 14 lbs

Size Of Baby: 13.6 to 14.8 inches, he finally is a different size and about the size of a cauliflower

Cravings: I have been eating lots of sandwiches and fruit roll ups (apparently I have the appetite of a 5 year old)

Maternity Clothes: Still using the same ones but they are doing good

Stretch Marks: Still just on my boobs, thank goodness

What I Love: This week I have a few things. Number one is my husband, we were at a friends house that has a 1 year old daughter.  Hubby got to play with her for quite awhile (her parents were getting everything ready for her to go to bed) and just watching him playing with a baby makes me so excited to see him with our kid and how good he is going to be with him.  I also love my neighbors that were getting ready for a garage sale but my hubby thought they were having one and saw lots of baby stuff so he told me about it and I wandered over.  He so should have not done that....  I walked away with a stroller, a carrier, a crib mattress (which is actually brand new, I wouldn't have gotten it otherwise), a electronic swing thing and a bunch of clothes for the low low price of $90!!  I was so excited and thrilled because everything is in such good condition.

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most: Getting to the third trimester, I am getting really close

Worries: Just normal stress and trying to figure out how everything is going to work with a child

Sleep: Good, I just do it as much as I can

Belly Button In Or Out: Still half and half, it is really kind of weird looking

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time:  It was a good week, so happy

Symptoms: So my back pain has come back but now it is in my shoulder blade, which is odd.  Other then that I have been pretty good, my legs are feeling good, only like one or 2 headaches, and not much acid reflux.

Movement: Lots of movement and I got a fun story with this one.  So hubby half wakes me up and I don't notice when his hand sits on my belly and suddenly he says, "I think I felt him move, did he just kick?"  I wasn't paying attention, I was sleeping so I just said "sure something moved" so there he sat for a few more minutes and then he really did start kicking, lots, while his hand was still there to feel it, he was so excited and I just wanted to get back to sleep so I should have acted more excited but I was awake enough to notice that I wasn't very excited.  The next day however I realized how cool it was that he finally got to feel him too.

The Belly:  Getting bigger, I think....  I see it every day so it is harder for me to tell.

Milestones: He now can tell up from down.  He has fully formed fingerprints, he bones continue to harden and he nostrils are starting to open.

No comments:

Post a Comment