Saturday, August 25, 2012

23 Weeks

Photo Thoughts: Odd week, no picture

How Far Along:
23 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
12 lbs

Size Of Baby: 
10.5 to 11.8 still, about the size of a grapefruit

Cravings:
Same as usual, I keep wondering when those weird cravings that you hear pregnant people having but I have yet to get any so maybe I will just have normal cravings

Maternity Clothes:
Just the same ones that I already have, nothing new

Stretch Marks:
Just the ones that I already have..... they make me sad.....

What I Love:
Working on his bedding, we have started making stuff for him and it is so much fun, I love doing all that stuff for him.

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most:
My appointment on Friday, I get to see him again

Worries:
None right now, I have been good

Sleep:
Good this week just never can seem to get enough

Belly Button In Or Out:
It is out but it hasn't popped out past my belly yet but it has decided that it wants to be lopsided, the top is out farther then the bottom so it is kinda funny looking right now

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time: 
It wasn't the best time..... I kind of had a freakout at my husband that ended in me walking to a elementary school park barefoot and angry.  It kind of sucks that I know when I am being crazy but the same time it feels completely justified so it is hard sometimes.

Symptoms:
My back hurt again for a few days and the acid reflux comes and goes, but I have been getting killer Charlie horses this week so that hasn't been fun

Movement:
Lots of it, he likes to move

The Belly:
Big (at least to me) and out there

Milestones:
His face if fully formed, he just needs some more fat to fill it out.He listens to the sound of my voice and heartbeat and can hear other loud noises like cars honking and dogs barking, and he can tell which ones are from me and which aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment