Monday, August 13, 2012

20 Weeks




Photo Thoughts:  Cute picture, not 100% actually 20 weeks... I had issues this past month but I couldn't just not take one but it looks cute, love the board

How Far Along:
20 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
9 lbs now I know that it is a weight jump from last week but considering how much bigger my belly and not much else of me has gotten so much bigger I figure it is ok.

Size Of Baby:
6.5 inches, about the size of a banana

Cravings:
I have been eating lots of grapes and pineapple this week, I feel very healthy

Maternity Clothes:
Sort of... so I realized that my pants were leaving indents in my stomach after sitting for 8 hours a day but I couldn't bring myself to buy some so my mom took me to Target to get a belly band so that I could continue wearing my normal pants and oh my gosh do I love it and it is so much better.

When we were they we also stopped to look at swimsuits because I am popping out of my current one and my parents are getting a pool so I will need something.  So we grabbed a couple (mind you I didn't want to get a maternity swimsuit I saw no reason why I couldn't just get a 2 piece and flaunt the belly) and went to try them on and quickly found out that I would have to have the largest top size possible to get my chest to fit into it.  Even then we had to have me try around 6 or 7 different ones to not only find one that fit nicely but that was cute still and not frumpy.  But I eventually found one and with my luck, it was on clearance so I got a new swimsuit for only $20

Stretch Marks:
No but I have been keeping an eye out

What I Love:
How much I am starting to show, I love when people that know I'm pregnant mention it and I flaunt it to the fullest, it is so much fun

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most:
Starting on the room (still) hopefully within the next week or two I will start buying things and starting to do stuff for the room

Worries:
That I will gain too much weight and that something will go wrong, my sister in law that is pregnant too had to be hospitalized for a few days and we were all worried that they might have to deliver her baby early and she is even farther along then me so it worries me too.

Sleep:
Alright, some nights are better then others

Belly Button In Or Out:
Now according to my hubby he is saying out but although my belly button hole is much more shallow, but not enough that my belly button is sticking out or anything

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time: 
Pretty good this week I am going with happy

Symptoms:
Just more of the same, acid reflux, back pain, headaches are less though, and I had another charlie horse this week although not nearly as bad as the last one

Movement:
I feel something, not sure if it is movement or not but I am guessing one of things that I am feeling must him so I am going with yes

The Belly:
It is there, I have had lots of comments and considering it is now getting in my pants way I would say it is getting bigger.  Hubby swears that it has grown tons in the past 2 weeks and before that it didn't really look like I was pregnant but now it definitely does

Milestones:
He can now recognize my voice, and the nerve cells serving  each of the senses are now developing into their particular areas of the brain. Complex connections required for development of memory and thinking functions are being formed.

So we went to the doctor and got some ultrasound pictures so I am going to post them here for everyone to see too.






He has a face now that you can see, it is pretty awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment