Friday, August 10, 2012

22 Weeks



Photo Thoughts: My hubby told me that my shirt was too loose so he told me to fold it up, but I am starting to look big now....

How Far Along: 22 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
12 lbs

Size Of Baby:
10.5 to 11.8 inches, about the size of a papaya

Cravings:
I eat pineapple daily, lots of sweet tarts, and whatever else comes to mind at the time

Maternity Clothes:
Yes, I have finally given in and am now wearing maternity clothes every day.  I went shopping with my mom and got three pairs of pants, 2 tank tops, and 3 shirts so I am now much more comfy.

Stretch Marks:
No but I am on the lookout still (So that is what I thought when I wrote this but that evening my husband was looking at me at pointed out that I do have some on the bottom half of my boobs, the part that I can't see, so apparently I do have some but they are tiny but it is now a yes)

What I Love:
My belly, I look pregnant now, its awesome

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most:
Continuing working on the bedding stuff that I am making, I love that I am doing stuff by hand for him, it makes it so much more personal

Worries:
If I'm ready, I am a little younger then when I wanted to have kids (you know how you plan your life when you are little) and there is lots I still want to do but I know that once I see him, none of it will matter

Sleep:
It is still on and off, sometimes I will just crash and it's awesome, sometimes I do the stupid half asleep but not all the way asleep thing.  Also my boobs and stomach are starting to get uncomfortable to sleep on (I sleep on my stomach/side) and that might be part of the problem but I am hoping that I will still be good for awhile

Belly Button In Or Out:
  This is under debate, It has popped out but it isn't the button thing (where you can see it while wearing a shirt) and it is odd, the top part seems to be more out then the bottom, it is different

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time:
  Happy this week!!  I am tired but it has still been a good week 

Symptoms:
Fun story, so my alarm was going off Wednesday morning and I start to turn it off and I get a Charlie horse, so I get up and try to walk while trying to turn my stupid alarm off.  I finally get it off and then I get a Charlie horse in the other leg, I proceed to fall back onto the bad and have to force myself to stand up while like whimpering and my husband asking what is wrong with my legs.  They are now both sore and it hurts to walk again.  Some headaches, I had one really bad one but the rest weren't horrible.  That is mostly it, not a bad week.

Movement:
Lots :) I am starting to tell when he is awake and moving and I talk to him so that he knows that I know he is moving around.

The Belly:
Showing and proud!!

Milestones:
With eyes and lips he is starting to look even more like a newborn, he sleeps 12 to 14 hours a day, he has sweat glands and his skin in becoming less transparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment