Friday, June 22, 2012

15 Weeks

Photo Thoughts: No Picture this week :)

How Far Along:
15 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
So I am only a half a pound over my non-pregnancy weight right now so not sure what that is about but sure, I'm not complaining

Size Of Baby:
4 inches, about the size of a naval orange

Cravings:
I have had 3 cans of pineapples this week, does that count?

Maternity Clothes:
Nope although according to my pregnancy books I should start having my pants get tight enough that I might want to start looking at maternity ones... I'm not, my jeans hang off of me as it is, so no big difference

Stretch Marks:
Nope

What I Love:
That I am getting close to my half way mark, but it all just seems to be dragging on....

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most:
Next week!!!!!!! I am going to try to convince my roommate to do a special board for when we find out the sex (we find out 3 days after my 16 week picture, so I'd like to do a second one in honor of finding out)

Worries:
That everything isn't OK with the baby because I don't seem to be gaining any weight but one more week and the doctor will tell me everything is OK

Sleep:
Still having weird dreams sometimes and I had a few nights of sleeping horribly, like feeling like I got no sleep at all kind of bad but I seem to be OK now

Belly Button In Or Out:
In

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time:
Happy

Symptoms:
Headaches, some random cramps but not too much

Movement:
None but hopefully I will soon

The Belly:
Small....

Milestones: It's skin is translucent almost and you can see blood vessels through it.  It's bones are starting to harden and retain calcium.

No comments:

Post a Comment