Monday, June 4, 2012

12 Weeks


Photo Thoughts: So this week's picture is better then last weeks but it is still not the quality that I would like (I am going to have to make my husband stop using his phone for these and actually use our camera) and I'm not wearing the same shirt as last week, although they are similar I swear that they are different.

How Far Along:
12 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
3 lbs now!!

Size Of Baby:
2.1 inches, about the size of a plum

Cravings:
I am still eating lots of cereal but nothing else really sticks out that much

Maternity Clothes:
Nope

Stretch Marks:
Nope

What I Love:
Everything :) and the fact that I am almost out of the first trimester

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most:
Our doctor's appointment this week, and getting to hear it's heartbeat again

Worries:
That there won't be a heartbeat... but I know how unlikely it is....

Sleep:
Great, once I'm out, I'm done, no funky dreams or waking up or anything

Belly Button In Or Out:
In

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time:
Happy this week, lots of relaxing

Symptoms:
According to my book I will start to get headaches and dizzy this week, well I'm glad that I am right on schedule, other then that the nausea only comes when I eat too much (which isn't much anymore), boobs are not annoying me that much so decent overall

Movement:
None.... but I'm hopeful

The Belly:
Tiny but starting to feel like I have one

Milestones:
It is now completely formed on the outside and the inside is getting close.  It's vocal cords form this week and it's kidneys will start to function.

1 comment: