Friday, May 25, 2012

11 Weeks

Photo Thoughts: No picture this week

How Far Along:
11 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
Total 2lbs

Size Of Baby:
1.6 inches, about the size of a lime

Cravings:
Not much, I'm starting to wonder when those start of maybe I'm just not going to have any...

Maternity Clothes:
Nope

Stretch Marks:
Nope

What I Love:
Everything

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most: 
Getting to be a mom

Worries:
Not being a good mom... I've been paranoid about not knowing what I'm doing because I have never really been around babies, toddlers, teenagers, I'm fine with but babies are foreign to me, but luckily I have my wonderful hubby to tell me that I will be great at it.

Sleep:
Good, just doing lots of it

Belly Button In Or Out:
In

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time:
It's been a good week so I would have to say happy 

Symptoms:
My nausea has seemed to come back somewhat this week so that sucks, but other then that my boobs still hurt and not much else, I have been pretty darn good

Movement:
None but I am hopeful for soon

The Belly:
Small

Milestones:
It has passed its critical stage, and it will be less of a risk of developing any kind of abnormality and will be less affected by drugs or infections.  By the end of the week it will double in size and all of it's organs are almost fully functional and apparently it is moving around gracefully in there.

Now I figured I should mention where I get all my information about the baby so that people don't think I am all knowing.  I get everything from 3 different places, my pregnancy book, The Pregnancy Bible by Joanne Stone and Keith Eddleman, The Bump website, and the I'm Expecting app on my phone.






No comments:

Post a Comment