Saturday, May 12, 2012

9 Weeks

Photo Thoughts: No picture this week although I am excited for next week

How Far Along:
9 Weeks :)

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
None really (mind you if I am under a full pound difference, I'm not going to say I have gained any)

Size Of Baby:
.9 inches, the size of a green olive

Cravings:
None so far that I can tell

Maternity Clothes:
Don't need any but I do have a top now so I am excited to get to wear it

Stretch Marks:
None, thrilled about it

What I Love:
Looking at my baby (via the picture and video) and knowing that it is in there, just growing

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most:
My next doctor's appointment where I get to hear its heartbeat again

Worries:
None this week, I've just been flying high on getting to see it

Sleep:
Pretty good, not great but that could have been due to the fact that hubby was out of town most of the time

Belly Button In Or Out:
In 

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time: 
Happy week, it's been good

Symptoms:
Random nausea, boobs hurting at random intervals, and other then that it's been a great week

Movement:
None, but I can't wait

The Belly:
Nonexistent, not sure if that makes me happy or not....

Milestones: 
It has now reached fetus status!!  It's fingers and toes are nearly complete, and it can make a fist.

No comments:

Post a Comment