Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Randomness And Cheesyness

So I had mentioned some things to my friend to tell her how uber-cheesy I am about this pregnancy and she said that I should post it on here because it was funny. 

The day that I took the second pregnancy test (the one that said pregnant or not pregnant) was the day it was really really real for me and that was a day that I went out of town.  I had planned it last month to go up north to the Festival of Colors with a couple friends and when I took that test that morning I was so thrilled that the first day with my child would be at this wonderful event.  It was a wonderful experience in general, just something where it is all fun, there is dancing and music, and no matter who you are you are a part of it and it was amazing, it was a perfect way to bring my unborn child to.  (Now I am not going to post a full pictures of my friends because I never asked them to so I didn't think it would be nice) (And I am wearing a Hooters shirt which later became unrecognizable and the bandana was to cover my mouth during the throwing so I didn't choke and die)



Another cheeseball thing that I am loving to do is, there is a song that is popular on the radio right now called Glad You Came by The Wanted and the chorus is:

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came
 I heard it and it makes me think of baby, at least the last 3 lines of the chorus, so whenever it comes on the radio, I look at my stomach and sing right to it, because it is true, my everything is going to change when it comes out but I am so glad that it is here, yeah I know I am a dork but it's a good thing that I love my child as much as I do.

Now this is becoming the most random post but it is stuff that I want to remember, no matter how stupid it is to other people.  I have been watching Sister Wives, now although I don't believe in that stuff at all it is like a car accident, you don't want to look but you can't look away and I saw an episode for Halloween and the family was all together carving pumpkins, dressing up and trick or treating together.  It made me excited because even though my version of that will be smaller, I am so excited to get to do the things that I loved as a kid with my kids.  I am a huge fan of all holidays and I want to share that with my kids.

I figured I might as well add Mother's Day into this post since it is so random anyways.  I had to work that morning and hubby worked in the day so when I woke up, he did too and asked if I wanted my present now or when he got off work at 6, I of course said now and went to get it.  I opened it and saw a beautiful charm bracelet with a pacifier charm on it, it was perfect and I was really wanting one of these bracelets so I was thrilled. 

So I went off to work and then after I went to my mom's house to give her a present and to have lunch with my parents and grandparents.  After that I went home and when hubby got home we went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and I got to have salmon (which I adore) and the yummy baked potato that is all covered in salt.  Then on the way home I noticed we weren't going the right direction, we pull into the movie theater and he tells me that he is taking me to see The Lucky One, I was so excited, I had read the book recently and had been wanting to see it but couldn't get anyone to go with me.  He hated it, which is funny to me because I thought it was so cute although afterwards I sat in the car and told him all the things that they didn't do right because it wasn't like the book.  It was a perfect first Mother's Day.

That is all for now but I will be back on Friday (or maybe Saturday if I'm running late again) for the weekly stat post.




No comments:

Post a Comment