Wednesday, May 23, 2012

10 Weeks




Photo Thoughts: So I don't like this weeks, my eyes look funny, and for some reason the pixals look like poo (we took it really late at night) (I was going to retake it but now I am almost 11 weeks so oh well, this week will just not be my favorite picture)

How Far Along:
10 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
1.2lbs, I have finally gained a little weight

Size Of Baby:
1.2 inches, about the size of a prune

Cravings:
I have been eating a lot of cereal lately but other then that it is just everything pomegranate (I wish I could blame that on the pregnancy but I became obsessed with them about 4 months earlier so its a no go but I still can't get enough)

Maternity Clothes:
None that I am wearing

Stretch Marks:
Nope

What I Love:
Being able to say I am 10 weeks along, it feels so much more pregnant then 5, even though I still have a long way to go.

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most:
Finding out if it is going to be a girl or boy, I am starting to get antsy.

Worries:
I've been good this week, just loving being pregnant

Sleep:
I have waken up some during the night to either move around (which I normally don't remember) or to go to the bathroom but I'm not 100% that is because of the pregnancy.  Other then that I am sleeping a ton, with 2 hour naps on most days....

Belly Button In Or Out: 
In :)

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time: 
This has been a hard week....  I have been told multiple times that I don't seem to have my normal level of patience and so I might have been a little snappy...  So I might have to go with moody

Symptoms:
Besides being moody, it hasn't been much, random nausea and a little boob pain but that is pretty much it.

Movement:
None :(

The Belly:
I am finally starting to get a little one, I am very excited and wear tight shirts to show it off.

Milestones:
It is starting to get joints, its head is over half its length and it is starting to get external ears and fingernails (got to love Juno)

No comments:

Post a Comment