Monday, May 7, 2012

8 Weeks


Photo Thoughts: So you might notice that although this is on a chalkboard, it isn't with chalk, we tried to do a second time but it just wouldn't come off well and then when we tried, it didn't show up well so my amazing wonderful roommate came up with an idea, he is a graphic designer so he is going to design wonderful vinyl cutouts for me and put them on my board to look cute and adorable.  So I love this weeks picture, it is a better height and the words are so perfect, clear and cute.


How Far Along: 8 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: None yet, I am still waiting

Size Of Baby: .63 inches, the size of a raspberry

Cravings: None yet, although I do know what I don't want, and when I get a place to eat or an item to eat, there is no arguing with me

Maternity Clothes: Nope, not even showing

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I Love: Being pregnant, it was a long week so I am coming up with much right now

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most: My doctor appointment next week, I can't wait to see it

Worries: That the doctor will give me bad news, but I hear that is normal

Sleep: Great, I am just doing a lot of it

Belly Button In Or Out:  In, very very in

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time:  Happy this week

Movement: None yet, but I really want to

Symptoms: Not as much nausea this week (or maybe I am learning what to do about it better) my boobs are not hurting as much (but it does depend on the time of day), I have had some cramps this week too but that is basically it

The Belly: Nonexistent, but I keep staring trying to see one

Milestones:  It is starting to have a tongue and nostrils, it has it's basic structure in cartilage and bone cells are starting to replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment