Friday, April 27, 2012

7 Weeks

Photo Thoughts: No picture this week, but one next week for sure

How Far Along: 7 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0!!

Size Of Baby: .51 inches, the size of a blueberry

Cravings: Not much, but I am loving everything sweet, which doesn't help me do better to eat healthy

Maternity Clothes: None, not showing yet

Stretch Marks: None, thank goodness, but I might start using cocoa butter, just as a precaution

What I Love: Just being able to say that I am pregnant, and I love getting to tell people, it is really really fun

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most: Finding out the sex, and getting stuff for the nursery, I have been looking and drooling but I want to wait until I know what we are having before doing anything

Worries: Same as last week, but nothing that pressing

Sleep: Decent this week, I am not sure why but I am not complaining

Belly Button In Or Out: Very very in

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time: I am going to have to go with moody, although I haven't had any major freakouts I have just been in a bad mood a lot of the time, for no apparent reason other then the fact that I don't feel great

Symptoms: Nausea, cramps, boobs hurt like none other, and random headaches, but that could be because I stopped drinking caffeine so it might be withdrawals.... 

Movement: None yet but I am so excited for some!!

The Belly: None yet, but I am hopeful

Milestones: My baby is starting to grow arms and legs, and is starting to get a face.

2 comments:

  1. not sure if I am doing this right....I hope so, let me know....Love you and very excitted for you and Cody.

    ReplyDelete