Saturday, April 21, 2012

6 Weeks

So I loved the chalkboard on Little Baby Garvin so I decided to make one of my own to document how big I will be getting.  I love how it turned out and my amazing husband did the chalk work, I was so impressed, he free handed all of it, now to just get him to do it every other week.  I will try to do weekly stat updates but the pictures will be biweekly.

Photo Thoughts: I don't like how high up the board is, but we were trying to use a nail that was already in the wall

How Far Along: 6 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0 so far but I am going off of an old weight, I haven't weighed myself in a bit

Size Of Baby: It is .25 inches, the size of a sweet pea

Cravings: Not really anything, I'm too nauseous for cravings I think, if I eat a full meal I am thrilled

Maternity Clothes: Nope, not even showing yet

Stretch Marks: God I hope not

What I Love: Knowing that I am pregnant, I am so taking full advantage of it and I love just being able to say that I am because we have wanted one for quite awhile now

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most: My next doctor's appointment because it get to see my baby and listen to it's heartbeat, and finding out what sex it is so that I can start buying stuff for it (yes I call my baby an it until I know what it is)

Worries: That everything isn't OK with it, because besides my symptoms, you would never even know I was pregnant and I just don't want anything to happen to it and for me not to know

Sleep: Aright, not great, I tend to keep waking up for no apparent reason and last night I had some funky nightmares, like teeth falling out and lots of attacking snakes weird.

Belly Button In Or Out:  In completely in, but is it bad that I can't wait to be so big that it pops out  

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time:  Happy mostly but I have had some moments this week, not all will be posted but I have had a few.

Movement: None, it doesn't have arms or legs

The Belly: Basically not showing, can't wait to start though

Milestones:  It has a heart that is the size of a poppy seed, and a brain, but no limbs yet 

No comments:

Post a Comment