Friday, April 20, 2012

The Begining

On April 12th, I peed on a stick and found out that I hate the plus/minus pregnancy tests. I thought it was negative so I texted my husband as such, but later that evening when we read the instructions, we figured out that that it doesn't matter how faint one blue line is, if there is a line then it is positive.

So because we are now paranoid, I went out and bought the kind of tests that say pregnant or not pregnant, to make it simple. April 14th, I took that test and yup, I'm pregnant. But because I had gotten two packs for both tests and because my husband was slightly disbelieving, that evening I took another test and I took the last one the next morning.

4 tests later we figure we must be so we schedule an appointment with the doctor and manage to get in on Monday. Monday morning we go to the doctor and they drew a ton of blood, I got to pee in a cup and got lots of information about my upcoming pregnancy. Very very exciting.

1 comment: