Friday, June 8, 2012

Semi Freak Out

So on Sunday the 3rd we had a bunch of friends over to make smores on a friend's fire pit.  There was about 7 of us total and we had pizza and then when it got less hot we went outside and made smores.  Afterwards I still stayed outside for a bit just because I like watching fire burn and smolder (and we couldn't exactly just leave it alone) so when I was done I noticed how messy our backyard looked (not the landscaping there was just leftover stuff from barbequing and rocks that our dog put on the patio) so I put out the fire and then decided to start putting things away so I sweep all the rocks back, put the barbeque away and rearrange the patio furniture so it looked more purposeful.

Then I go inside and see that there are still tons of stuff on the table and bar.  So I start picking up and organizing that too.  I start on the living room when my husband that realizes what I am doing and asks me to go sit down with everyone else (some people had gone home by then but not everyone).  I nicely decline and say that I would rather keep cleaning up because the house looks like a mess.  He asks me again but I just keep doing what I am doing.  Then he decides to pick me up and sit me down on his lap and keep me there.  It just kept bugging me, all the stuff that was everywhere, I wanted to put it away soooo badly but he wouldn't let me go.  So after a bit I tell him I need to use the restroom so he lets me up and when I am done I just go to the kitchen and start working on the dishes.  Once hubby realizes what I am doing, I get picked up again and brought back to the couch with the promise that when the TV show is over and when the rest of our guests leave everyone will help me clean up.  So once everyone left and the show was over, the boys got up and actually helped me pick the rest of it up.  It wasn't an angry freakout just an odd one.  But one that made me laugh later on so I thought I would post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment