Friday, June 15, 2012

Oh My Gosh Moment

So this is going to be just a short post with my weekly post coming later but I just thought this was funny and wanted to share it. 

So I was undressing so that I could take a shower and I glanced in the mirror (now I should probably mention that I have horrible eyesight and can't see things that are far away very well) and I saw a big line right by my stomach.  My heart dropped and I was thinking, oh my god, I couldn't be already having stretch marks!!!  I am barely showing!!!  So I ran in closer and looked in the mirror and nope, I was wrong, it was just a random scratch (which I have no clue how I got either, especially since it was decently large but it was not very bad).  I am so glad that I was wrong but it just freaked me out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment