Friday, June 8, 2012

13 Weeks

Photo Thoughts: No photo this week, it's an odd week (odd number that is not as in unusual)

How Far Along:
13 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
Still at 3 (I technically lost a little weight but not more then a pound so it doesn't count)

Size Of Baby:
2.9 inches long, about the size of a peach

Cravings:
I am still stuck on cereal but other then that not much, I got my husband to get me teriyaki (ok sorry I can't figure out how to spell that correctly) noodles that I had been wanting for awhile but they tasted wrong :( Darn pregnancy for making one of my favorite foods not taste as good

Maternity Clothes:
Nope

Stretch Marks: 
Nope

What I Love:
This week my hubby gets this title, this is too short of a story to give it's own post so I am just going to put it here.  Last night we were cuddling on the couch and watching tv when he puts his head near my stomach, lifts up my shirt and kisses it again (that isn't the cutest part yet)and then he puts his ear to my stomach and sits there for a minute.  He then tells me that he can't hear the heartbeat (like we did at the doctor this week) so he goes on his phone and starts looking up what he can get so that he can hear the heartbeat, it was adorable :)

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most:
June 29th, when we have our next doctor's appointment and find out the sex (although we won't actually find out until July 1rst at the Gender Reveal Party)

Worries:
The biggest one right now is that it won't be in the right position for them to see what sex it is because we are having a party for it 2 days after and if we don't find out then the party is screwed and we might even have people coming from out of town for it....

Sleep:
Great, I get lots of it, I go to be early and I'm tired still but it's life.

Belly Button In Or Out:
In

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time: 
Happy, it has been a long week but besides one incident (which I will post about later) I have been good

Symptoms:
Not much this week besides using the bathroom like 8 times a day (that might be an exaggeration but that's what it feels like)

Movement:
None but I am still hoping

The Belly:
Small, still unnoticeable

Milestones:
It has fingerprints, and it's ears are starting to sense sounds now. It's neck is formed and can support head movement now, some of the organs are starting to do what they are supposed to do. It can smile and it's vocal cords are quickly developing.

No comments:

Post a Comment