Sunday, November 25, 2012

36 Weeks



Photo Thoughts:  So I hate the weird shadows but overall a cute picture and I loved the Thanksgiving theme on the sign and of course since it was so cute I had to post it too.  They have all been printed now so (you know all 2 that I have left) and they all have the cute backgrounds so I will be posting 2 pictures technically each time from now on.

How Far Along: 36 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 26lbs

Size Of Baby: 17.2 to 18.7 inches, about the size of a honeydew

Cravings: Still nothing weird, although I am liking things that I don't normally love.  Normally I don't really like cake (i will eat it plain but not really with frosting) but for my shower I had to have an actual cake and I have been loving the leftovers.  It just tastes so good and I am not sure if it was the cake or just me (and by the way it was a baby belly cake and was absolutely adorable helps too)

Maternity Clothes: Still the same things, still loving the leggings and looking into buying more buy I am trying to look at nursing clothes so that I have something when the time comes

Stretch Marks:  Same 3 spots, boobs, back of thighs and on my one side by my hip, which is looking more pronounced but isn't much bigger, thank goodness.

What I Love: Has to go to my baby shower :)  It was so much fun, my best friend came down from up north for it so not only did I get to hang out with her for more then a couple hours but I got to have an awesome party where so many friends helped set everything up (there were 5 of us total working for minimum 5 hours before the party, yeah it was kind of extensive) but all the sweet people that came and celebrated with me, it was just so much fun.

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most:  Finishing getting ready, I am excited to do everything so that it will all be ready for when he comes.

Worries: That my wonderful hubby will definately decide that he doesn't like the name we picked, he is becoming iffy about it right now and has gone back to searching for one that I will like too which will be fun for him because I like the name we picked so it will have to be really good for me to want to change my mind, but it was just one thing I thought we had kind of decided....

Sleep: I keep waking up but I am still tired lots but maybe if I slept for more then 6 hours at a time I wouldn't be....

Belly Button In Or Out: Out, although if I lay down in the right way it looks like it is still in :)

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time: Happy, it has been a good week, I have been getting stuff done and haven't worked a ton (which is wonderful) so it has been good.

Symptoms: Back pain, random stabbing pain which is apparently my muscles freaking out because they are getting stretched too much....  Nothing remotely like labor.  And the doctor said I will still be pregnant next week (I am now doing weekly appointments) so I am pretty confident that I am not having a baby this week, thank goodness

Movement: He moves, I watch him.  He sticks his limbs in my ribs and I push them away (I have no clue if I am supposed to do this but since it makes sitting really uncomfortable I figure he is fine to scoot a little) But I really do love seeing him move because to me, that shows that he is alive and healthy. And I don't remember if I had already mentioned this and I don't really want to go back and read the posts to check so if I did then you get to hear about it again.  So he will play with me now a little, if I tap on my belly where I can feel him, he will move in response :)  To me that is so awesome because he seems to just normally move when he wants to, but I am glad he will perform for me a little.

The Belly: Sore and big, I can't tell if it is growing much still but it isn't as large as I think it should be.  My mom says I should be happy I don't have a huge belly but I don't think people believe that I am as far along as I am and I want a decent sized belly to do maternity pictures (I know it is a obvious pregnant belly but still)

Milestones: His skin is getting smoother and his kidneys and liver are fully functional.  His circulation and immune system are good to go too.

No comments:

Post a Comment