Friday, November 16, 2012

32 Weeks


Photo Thoughts: I am wearing my Halloween costume and for some reason am not smiling very much but not a bad picture, kinda cute.


So because I got a special one this week for Halloween but since I take all of my pictures at night you can't really see how adorable it is so I have to post what it actually looks like.

How Far Along: 32 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 21 lbs

Size Of Baby: 15.2 to 16.7 inches about the size of a squash

Cravings: Nothing much, just eating normal stuff

Maternity Clothes: Wearing all maternity clothes pretty much.

Stretch Marks: Same ones except I think I have seen on lower on my side but it is tiny and my hubby says that I am just crazy but I swear it is there

What I Love: Being able to feel him physically inside me (like i can place my hand on my stomach, feel around a bit and feel something hard inside and I have figured out that I am feeling him inside me)

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most: Getting to hold him, with how wiggly he has been I am very excited to hold him in real life

Worries: That he will come early and we won't be ready for it

Sleep: Alright, even better when I get lots of it.

Belly Button In Or Out: Out but it isn't hard like I thought it would be, it is soft and squishy

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time:  It was a hard week, just not good mostly so moody

Symptoms: Back pain so much pain.  It has been really bad, I have also had headaches and the skin on my belly feels like a fun combination of of a sunburn, sore and bruised.

Movement: He gets hiccups a lot, and seems to be very wiggly which I love, it is so much fun to see and feel him move all the time.

The Belly: Getting big

Milestones: He can turn his head from side to side and his toenails are complete. He keeps practicing opening and closing his eyes but he sleeps 90% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment