Monday, November 19, 2012

34 Weeks

(So I am going to start this with a not about why there is no 33 weeks.  Even though I post most of these late, I do normally write them on the Friday I hit my new week or Saturday but for some reason I never did the last week and it is now so far gone that I can't remember it really so I am just moving on and considering I have done 25 of these so far, missing one isn't too horrible.)



Photo Thoughts: Good picture :) I would have liked to have been smiling more but hey I can't have everything

How Far Along: 34 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 23 lbs

Size Of Baby: Finally has moved to a new bracket, 17.2 to 18.7 inches, about the size of a butternut squash.

Cravings: I have been eating normal lately although I have been wanting some pot roast but not bad enough that I am going to actually cook it myself

Maternity Clothes: Wearing lots and looking into nursing stuff now, I figure I should start stocking up

Stretch Marks: Boobies and the one that is starting to develop on my side, down by my hip :(  It is still small though so I am hoping that it will stay like that.

What I Love: Him getting so big.  Sometimes it feels like he is all over in my belly and it is kind of fun, sometimes annoying but it feels like bonding to have him move and to talk to him about it if he is being annoying.

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most: Getting the nursery (aka one side of my bedroom) set up, I am pretty much done with all of my sewing projects and we have almost all the furniture, we just beed to rearrange everything and put it all together how we want it, but if everything goes according to my pan we should have it done by next week.  That way in case he comes early we will be ready :) Also for the baby shower which is coming up :)

Worries: Not being prepared for the birth, everyone is getting me all worried so I am now reading books and things but so far they aren't helping as much as I would like, I am not sure what to really do about it :/

Sleep: On and off, some nights I sleep great others I keep waking up and having problems getting comfy, I might need to get a new body pillow (I was borrowing one from a friend who then got prego too so she needed it back and I was just using one that we had from around the house but it doesn't seem to work as well)

Belly Button In Or Out: So out, and it is all soft, I didn't expect that

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time:  This week was happy, I have had fun working on stuff so it had been good.

Symptoms: Back pain but I have borrowed a heating pad from my mom and that really helps.  My stomach, the actual skin still hurts but I keep being told it is normal, it is just really annoying :( 

Movement: He moves all the time.  He likes to hang out on my right side most of the time and seems to like to keep a limb firmly planted in my ribcage, it is awesome :) 

The Belly: Getting bigger, I really do look pregnant now so it is kind of fun.

Milestones: He is starting to be able to reconize and react to simple songs.  He is developing his immune system to fight off mild infections.

No comments:

Post a Comment