Sunday, July 22, 2012

19 Weeks

Photo Thoughts: Odd week, no picture

How Far Along:
19 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
5 lbs

Size Of Baby:
6 inches, about the size of a mango

Cravings:
Pineapple, that's pretty much it

Maternity Clothes:
Nope, not yet

Stretch Marks:
Nope but I am keeping an eye out

What I Love:
Planning everything, making lists and starting to figure everything out

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most:
Buy fabric to start making everything for his room

Worries:
That not everything will be done in time but I'm hoping by being organized I will make sure that doesn't happen

Sleep:
Like a rock, but I can never get enough

Belly Button In Or Out:
In

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time:
I can't decide this week.  I have been all over the place, one day will be horrible and hard and the next will be great and it isn't really anything anyone else is doing it is just me being crazy and having mood swings but luckily I have a wonderful husband that puts up with me and just makes me feel better all around

Symptoms:
Back pain has been annoying this week, and I got a fun new symptom, acid reflux which I am still learning how to deal with. I also got the mother of all Charlie Horse's on Thursday night and my calf is still sore, 2 days later, it sucks.  And my nausea has returned slightly so it hasn't been a good week for symptoms.  Oh yeah and the headaches still won't go away.

Movement:
Might be feeling something might not, I will figure it out at some point

The Belly:
Small but existent now, according to my mom it is cute

Milestones:
Nerve cells for his sense of taste, smell, touch, sight and hearing are developing in his brain. His permanent teeth buds are forming  behind the already formed milk teeth buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment