Sunday, July 15, 2012

18 Weeks


Photo Thoughts: You can see the dog food bowl and the color is a bit dark to see but I at least look cute

How Far Along:
18 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
I'm still at 4 lbs which is perfectly fine :)

Size Of Baby:
5.6 inches about the size of a sweet potato

Cravings:
Not much

Maternity Clothes:
Nope but maybe in a month or 2....

Stretch Marks:
No but one of my good friends had mentioned a body butter or something that can help so I am thinking preemptively and going to find some good stuff and start using it so that hopefully I won't get any at all, so if you know of any let me know, I would love any help at all.....

What I Love:
Everything, although I see my stomach getting larger and although I wanted it, it is a little weird but then I remember that I am not just getting fat and then it's better

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most:
Getting stuff, planing the room, starting to actually do stuff besides just being pregnant

Worries:
Not having everything ready in time, I work a lot and don't have tons of time to work on stuff but I want to do a lot of things myself (like sew the bedding etc, etc) so if I don't start early then I might not get it all done in time and I don't even know where to start. 

Sleep:
Great except for the one nightmare that freaked me out so bad I had to go and find my hubby and make him come to bed with me because I didn't want to go back to sleep by myself.

Belly Button In Or Out:
In

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time: 
Happy, it has been a much better week

Symptoms:
Headaches, all the time, but at least in different spots on my head. Tylenol seems to have no effect on me, I miss my Iboprofun, but that is probably why they let me take Tylenol, because it isn't strong enough to do any harm but it doesn't help either :( My back is still hurting too but that is more annoying then anything else.  Other then those I am good.

Movement:
I am pretty sure that I am feeling movement but I have nothing to compare it to so I am not sure yet really.

The Belly:
It is starting to get there, my mom and grandma had me show it off when they were getting their toes done and even the nail people were saying that when I did that (aka lift up my shirt so everyone can see my bare stomach, yeah I'm kind of shameless) they said I am actually looking pregnant.  Which is a yay but it makes it harder to hide it at work because I tend to not wear loose shirts.

Milestones:
He can now hiccup, yawn, suck, swallow, twist, roll, punch, and kick. He is starting to get fingerprints and toe prints (The book phrased it differently but I am trying to put it into my own words) and his prostate is now forming because everyone wants to know about that :)

1 comment:

  1. It is so fun when they get bigger and you can feel when they have the hiccups.

    ReplyDelete