Sunday, July 8, 2012

17 Weeks

Photo Thoughts: Odd week, no picture

How Far Along:
17 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
This confuses me, I'm back up to 4 lbs now....

Size Of Baby:
5.1 inches about the size of an onion

Cravings:
Not much still, I am just eating normal food, not too much of the same thing

Maternity Clothes:
I finally got new bras because my old ones had been hurting me and apparently it was because I had grown 2 cup sizes and never got new ones until now, oops...

Stretch Marks:
None but now I am scared that I am going to get them on my chest because apparently I am getting a bit larger there

What I Love:
Knowing the sex, it is so nice to know what I am having because now I can start buying stuff.  Having new bras, you have no idea how much I love having a bra that fits again.  And knowing that the Down syndrome/ spina bifida test came back completely normal, yay!!!

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most:
Making a quilt for my little boy and starting to get him clothes and picking out his name.

Worries:
That I am going to get stretch marks........

Sleep:
When I get it, it is wonderful

Belly Button In Or Out:
In but I swear when I poke at it, it isn't as deep as it once was...

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time: 
This has been a hard week, I didn't get lots of sleep and I worked a lot so I was pretty moody, lots of random crying and snapping at people

Symptoms:
Headaches and back hurting is pretty much it, not that bad right now

Movement:
I might be feeling something but I am not sure yet, only time will tell I guess

The Belly:
Small but getting there

Milestones:
He can hear sounds outside the body now and some might even make him jump. Fat is starting to form under it's skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment