Saturday, September 29, 2012

29 Weeks


Photo Thoughts: Odd week no picture

How Far Along: 29 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 18 lbs

Size Of Baby: 15.2 to 16.7 inches about the size of an acorn squash (not that I have ever seen one of those....)

Cravings: I eat lots of fruit roll ups right now, I find them on sale and then buy like 4 boxes at a time

Maternity Clothes: I got some adorable new shirts courtesy of my hubby and I am in full swing for wearing maternity clothes, pretty much every day now

Stretch Marks: Still confined to my boobs but if my belly were going to get some in this trimester would be when it will happen so I am on the lookout

What I Love: The fact that we finished the bedding for him, so now our crib has not only a mattress in it but sheets on the mattress.

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most: Getting the rest of the room finished, I still have quite a bit to do but it seems to be coming along nicely

Worries: That I won't be prepared enough and we won't know what to do in time for him to get here

Sleep: Still lots of sleeping but haven't been sleeping great, weird dreams and not getting as comfortable as I could be.

Belly Button In Or Out:  Still the same, half and half 

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time: Happy, it has been a good week. 

Symptoms: Back pain, headaches, acid reflux and then the fun random belly pains but other then those I am peachy :)

Movement: So much of it, I can not only feel it but also see it, it is kind of neat.   

The Belly: I think I look pregnant now but apparently everyone else says I am not that big for how far along I am.  But I definitely have a belly now.

Milestones: He is starting to regulate his own body temperature and urinates half a liter a day. His head is proportionate to the rest of his body and his brain is developing nerve connections. He can tell the difference between artificial light and sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment