Sunday, September 23, 2012

27 Weeks


Photo Thoughts: No picture

How Far Along: 27 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 16 this week

Size Of Baby: 13.6 to 14.8, about the size of a rutabaga

Cravings: Nothing special, just hungry, want to eat lots of food

Maternity Clothes: So wearing them needing more because my normal clothes are not fitting as well anymore

Stretch Marks: All around my boobs, but that is it so far and my mom found a way to try and make them less noticeable so I am going to have to try it and see how it works

What I Love: Being able to see and feel him move inside me, it really is so cool and the fact that we now have a crib and have put it together

What I'm Looking Forward To The Most: Finishing the sheets so that we can finish putting all of the bed stuff together and his room will start looking more like a room

Worries: A little bit about the gestational diabetes test this next week but not that much

Sleep: I actually haven't been as tired but I still love my sleep and need lots of it

Belly Button In Or Out: Still the weird half in, half out, it needs to make up it's mind

Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time:  Happy, it was a good week, it went fast

Symptoms: Back hurt, and acid reflux, but that is all I can think of right now, it has been a good week

Movement: So much of it, you can see my belly kinda ripple when he kicks, it has become a game for me to watch it but tons of movement

The Belly: Looking big and getting bigger but still pretty adorable

Milestones: He is now showing brain activity, his retinas begin to form and he can open his eyes.  He will suck his thumb in the womb and and has fully functional taste buds and cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment